Thanks a bunch for getting in touch. Below you'll find more information on working together, including:
- A detailed look at my design process
- Pricing & packages
- Payment plans
- How we'll communicate during the project
- What I'll need from you before the project begins
- Frequently asked questions
After you've had a look, head this way to schedule a free design consultation.
YOUR BRAND AND WEBSITE SHOULD LOOK AS PROFESSIONAL AS I KNOW YOU ARE.
I know you're probably wondering why you should invest in design.
"Is it worth thousands of my hard-earned dollars??"
The answer? Yes.
Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Good design will help you bring in more inquiries.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you're dreaming of being!
Don't just take my word for it. Read what my clients think of working with me and how it has impacted their business...
> insert testimonials here <
THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS
01. Free consultation. After you've read through this page, you can schedule a free consultation. You'll be able to ask me any questions you have before booking!
02. Pay your deposit. Once you've decided you want to move forward, you'll need to pay a 30% deposit to secure your spot in my schedule. Then 35% is due at the start of the project, and the final 35% is due when the project is complete but before the final files are handed over.
03. Sign my contract. We'll both need to sign my contract so that we're fully protected before we begin working together.
04. Project management. I'll add you to my project management system, Asana. This is where we'll communicate and keep all your files and feedback. Don't worry - I'll provide you with a video tutorial on how to use it!
05. Homework. You'll need to fill a secret Pinterest board with inspiration and answer a questionnaire. Then you'll need to upload all your website content to Asana.
06. Consult call. 1-2 weeks before your project begins, we'll hop on a 30 minute call if you're up for it. This is the perfect time to ask any last-minute questions you may have!
07. Moodboard, color palette & logo design. I'll start the design process by creating a moodboard that summarizes your brand aesthetic and colour palette. I'll show you three ideas for your main logo. You'll choose the one you like best, and then I'll refine it over two revision rounds.
08. Brand board. Your brand board will include the other brand elements listed in your package (logo variations, sub mark, patterns and fonts etc.) You'll get to see all the elements on one board. Then you'll have two revision rounds to make changes.
09. Social media branding. If social media branding is included in your package then this is the time I'd create it.
10. Website design. I'll design a mockup of your homepage before I start working on the live site. You'll have one revision round to request changes. After you've approved it, I'll turn it into your live site and I'll make your other pages! You'll then have two rounds of revisions.
11. Final payment. Before I hand over your final files and website, you'll need to complete your final payment. I'll then send you the link to a Dropbox folder containing your finalized brand files and I'll hand your website over. You'll also receive access to my client area where you'll find Squarespace tutorials and advice to help you maintain your website.
12. Website walkthrough. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you to figure out how to use your website all by yourself. We'll set up a 30 minute consult call where I walk you through how to use and update your website.
• Some of these steps may not apply. It depends on whether your package includes them.
PRICING & PACKAGES
> insert packages here <
Side note: The prices above are in USD because most of my clients are based in the US, but I work with clients from all over the world. Use a currency converter like this one to find the cost in your own currency!